Genes are the blueprint of our body, and it is estimated that obesity depends on our genes, about 80% of the cases being caused by genetic predispositions. As each of us carries other genes, some people may gain weight by absorbing too much of unfavorable genes fat, while others can even have twice as much fat in the diet and still absorb only the necessary amount.
The situation is similar with carbohydrates: some people gain weight because of the carbohydrates contained in the diet, while others are completely unaffected by the amount of sugar.
The optimum amount of sport also depends on the genes. Regular exercises may help some people lose weight very fast, while for others they may be inefficient. Similar happens when reducing the calories intake. Some people easily lose weight by eating fewer calories, while for others this is a difficult process.
All of these individual differences lie in the genes, which explains why a person can have great progress in losing weight with a low-fat diet, while others have to perform physical activities to achieve the same goal.
>> More informations about influence genes have on body weight
Which program is right for you?
You can find out which program is the right one for you, thanks to the new possibilities offered by human genetics. Your genetic profile shows what foods you should avoid, and what you can eat without hesitation. You will also learn the optimal amount of sports and daily calories, that will allow you to quickly reach your desired weight and then maintain it.
How much athletic sport and endurance sport do you need?
In a weight loss program, not only fat is reduced, but also the muscle mass, a process that can be worsened by certain genes. To counter this, people should follow different athletic sports / muscle building programs.
An optimal diet plan can be developed based on this information; according to an existing study, a personalized weight loss program may lead to 2.4 times higher success rate. Everyone is different, so it is important to find out where the genetic weaknesses are, and how to use genetic strengths to lead a healthy, long life.
Eat what you like
You will receive a list of more than 900 foods tailored to your genes, showing what you can eat without problems, and what you should rather avoid. So you can eat what you like!
Weight gain and weight loss techniques
Based on the human genetic analysis of your saliva sample, our scientists evaluate your genetic profile and prepare a customized weight loss program. A list of over 900 foods, which are valued according to your genes, can help you to quickly and effectively lose weight, and easily maintain your desired weight.
What questions can this analysis answer?
Eight genes are tested as part of this analysis, which will provide answers to questions about obesity and weight loss::
- Your genetic predisposition to obesity
- Is obesity caused by fat, in your case?
- Is obesity caused by carbohydrates, in your case?
- How strong is the Yoyo-Effect in your case?
- Is fat deposited around your organs?
- How intense is your hunger?
- How intense is your satiety?
- Do you tend to have a diet particularly rich in calories, due to your genes?
- Do you tend to eat several small snacks, because of your genes?
- How effective is calorie reduction (eating less) for losing weight?
- How much muscle mass do you lose by a reduction in calories?
- What relationship between strength and endurance sports is recommended for you?
- What can you eat without problems and what should you avoid?
You can find informations about the analysed genes and the relevant science in the demo results:
- analysis of the 8 relevant genes
- evaluation of your innate qualities
- Weight loss program adapted to your genetic profile
- More than 900 food rated according to your genes
- report with more than 100 pages
- Results of the molecular genetic analysis
- Free access to DNAnutriControl Portal
Attention: a doctor must be consulted when the BMI is bigger than 30
Studies have shown that a program designed base on the genes, considering the same effort, is in general 2.4 times more successful than a standard program..
DEMO RESULTS - THAT'S HOW YOUR ANALYSIS MAY LOOK LIKE
|Thank for your time, our staff will review and publish your testimonial shortly!|